HipsSister

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Links and Sites I LOVE!!

Ok here is a few sites that I really love and want to share with you all.

First I just discovered this website, Co-Founded by Kate Hudson (Love her), but its athletic clothes put together in outfits for one great price. Totally awesome!
Here is the link to check it out  Fabletics

Next I have recently discovered Hips Sisters … OMG you have to check out their site. You know those ugly fanny packs us runners wear? well they have taken fanny pack to a whole new level. Like out of this world level. You will love these stylish hands free hip bands.

Fellow Flowers!!! OMG this is a great page, great inspiration, great motivation and a great group.

TrailHead Hats- this is a really awesome hat company. I am so in love with their ponytail hats. Go check out their great products

No comments:

Post a Comment