HipsSister

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Who's ready for 2014? I am!!!!

This past year was a rough one for me, lots of ups and down. I have given up on myself more times than I can count. I even threw my hands in the air and said "I'm done with life" a few times.  But I have decided I AM worth it and I will keep moving forward one way or another. I have set myself some goals and I'm going to accomplish them. I have decided to start teaching classes in health and wellness again even though i have hate public speaking haha. I have already taught a class on essential oils and it turned out great. I plan to do a few more of those. I am bringing my Fit Club back - 3 days a week. I'm going to run at least 3 days a week and never stop again!!!!! I already have my calendar set for the first few months of 2014! I'm working on me and making ME better. I don't care about anyone else or what anyone else thinks or what they do with their time. I want a better life for my kids, they deserve it. I'm going to open myself to new possibilities and let the pieces fall where they may. I'm tired of being depressed, hurt, angry and feeling like a failure! This year is MY year! 

I found some cool quotes/ pictures to post that just seem to stick with me.


This first one is one of my favorites!






 Ok and this one is one we should all pay attention to! Self Care…. we forget that sometimes. We get so caught up in taking care of everyone else that we don't stop and take care of ourselves.  These are just simple rules but very poignant.

No comments:

Post a Comment