HipsSister

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Races for 2014!

Making a list of some of the races I plan to run for 2014. I will try to run a race every month!

Jan 4th - Portland Sunset Challenge- Im going to run the 5k for time and try to PR. I haven't ran a 5k in a long time, so this will be fun!  (PR 24:37) 1st place age division

Jan 18- ABB 5k (pre-run to the marathon the next day, plus you get 3 medals- 1 for this race, 1 for the marathon and 1 for doing both races. How can you say no to that ? ) (28:11)

Jan 19- Chevron Houston Marathon - Yea baby!!! Marathon time!!!! (4:50:06)

Jan 25- Surf and Turf Half Marathon - Half marathon on the beach at Port Aransas (2:12) 3rd place age division

Feb 22- Port Aransas Beach Dash - Running Port A beach, again! :)

Mar 8- Whooping Crane Strut - Rockport at Memorial Park (28:14) 2nd place age division

Mar 22- Antelope Island  25k in Utah !!!!!!!!!  With my best friend- Fawn! Cannot wait! BTW my birthday is March 24!!

Mar 29-30- Texas Independence Relay - 200 mile relay from Gonzales to Houston Tx

April 13- Divas Half Marathon- Galveston Tx - Super excited about this one, its finally in Tx!!!!

April 19- Rockport Earth Day and Redfish Run- MY OWN RACE! Come run it and enjoy the views!

May 4- Flying Pig Half Marathon- Going to Cincinnati to run with my best friend Lindsey

May 17- Beach to Bay relay - this race sucks every year and I swear Ill never do it again and yet again I sign up for it! hahaha Its a fun run with great views but its usually sooooo hot. Almost dangerously hot.

And from this point on I have no idea what Ill be running or where!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment